My Code of Ethics~
- I am personally committed to the highest standards of service and professionalism when I read Tarot for my clients.
- I will conduct myself in a professional manner; being on time for appointments, fully present, and ready to allow the space for my clients to be heard and recognized.
- It is my mission to give my clients practical ways to imagine, connect with, and create their best life possible.
- It is my pledge to nurture responsibility and personal empowerment for my clients by providing readings that give them the tools and information they may need to understand how to navigate common problems and issues that they may face in their day-to-day passing through this life.
- When my clients leave a reading, I pledge that I will do my best to ensure that they leave feeling enlightened, empowered and enabled.
- I will never deliberately attempt to alarm or frighten my clients.
- I will never use readings for my own personal gain or influence.
- I pledge not to allow my clients to become overly dependent on my readings.
- I am committed to the ongoing study and practice of my craft to ensure that my clients can receive the highest level of expertise when they receive a reading from me.
Who I Will/Will Not Read For
- It is with great honor and respect that I welcome people from all spiritual paths, ethnic heritages, cultures and backgrounds. I will read for clients regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual preference, or political beliefs. I come from a place of non-judgement, compassion, and sensitivity during every reading.
- Readings cannot be given about anyone other than the client present, and questions relating to third-parties will be re-phrased or declined.
- Some examples of third-parties: partners, family members, colleagues, etc.
- I believe that permission must be granted to do readings, and permission has not been obtained from these individuals.
- Readings will not, knowingly, be given to anyone under the age of 18 without the express consent from a parent or legal guardian. The parent/guardian must give consent, in person, or in writing.
- I am not a fortune-teller. I will do no readings that fore-tell the future.
- I am not a doctor, lawyer, accountant, or mental healthcare provider. I encourage you to seek professional advice in these areas, as I am not qualified to give any answers pertaining to these subjects. I refuse to conduct readings in these fields.
- My sessions and my client lists are held in the strictest of confidence. I will not divulge any information shared with a client in a reading with anyone else without the written consent of the client UNLESS I feel that there is an imminent threat of danger to the client or others, OR as required by a court of law.
- There will be no hidden costs or fees associated with any of my readings. All clients will have information regarding the cost and the length of the reading prior to beginning.
- I will read the cards with honestly and integrity, and deliver the true messages received from the cards, no matter what those messages may be.
- I will not sugar-coat messages, as I believe this takes away from the true messages of the reading.
- I will not answer any question that I do not feel I am capable of answering.
My Beliefs as a Tarot Reader
- I believe that Tarot readings determine what may be at the heart of the issues at hand and they give the information needed to determine how to navigate common problems that may arise in our day-to-day passing through this life.
- I believe that the messages received in my Tarot readings are from the Divine and one’s Higher Self, and I believe that it is my job to deliver these messages as they are received.
- I think of myself as merely the conduit for the messages from the Divine or one’s Higher Self to pass through. I believe that I am there merely to provide clarification and understanding of these messages.
- I do consider myself to have some psychic abilities. I believe that these abilities only serve to help better understand the messages being given at the time of the reading. These abilities help to provide the best information by engaging with my intuition and delivering clear, concise interpretations of the messages.
- I believe that any decisions made, or actions taken as a result of my readings are entirely up to the client to engage in. I recommend that every person act according to his/her own conscience for the greater good of all parties.
- I believe that every client has the power within themselves to change the outcome of most readings, all they must do is engage their own free-will.